- Exhibition/Events Industry
- Dynamic, Collaborative, Social Environment
- Luxury Travel Event!
Join award winning, dynamic Exhibition and Events Company, operating highly successfully for more than 30 years, and owning and producing a diverse portfolio of industry specific, B2B exhibitions nationally. Benefit from this Organisations amazing reputation and excellent infrastructure, developed through extensive experience in the exhibition space.
Reporting to the Event Director, the Marketing Manager for LUXPERIENCE is responsible for the overall day-to-day running and management of the Marketing function for the LUXPERIENCE brand and event. You will bring your passion for marketing within the luxury goods and services industry to develop a successful marketing strategy for our brand!
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the luxury/premium travel market
- Use market and customer insights to drive marketing strategy and decision making with regards the LUXPERIENCE brands and products
- Ensure a market lead approach is adopted across the LUXPERIENCE team
- Use market and customer insights to drive strategy and decision making with regards the LUXPERIENCE brands and products
- Develop Annual Brand Strategy in line with LUXPERIENCE strategic plans and objectives
- Work closely with the Event Director, Sales Manager and Customer Experience Manager to ensure that customer segments and exhibitor/visitor mix are in line with strategic plans, goals and objectives plans
- Work with Event Director to ensure the most accurate and up to date market and customer insights are the driver for all strategic planning
- Ensure that a critical path and timeline is in place and that all marketing related tasks and activities take place according to the established timelines and within budget
- Manage implementation of all campaign activity
- Ensure that marketing communications Partner/Sponsor deliverables are met
- Track and analyse key metrics across all activity to improve campaign performance
- Represent Diversified Events Australia in the market as a quality provider of event services
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 3 to 4 years experience in marketing roles, preferably within the event marketing industry
- Understanding of the luxury goods and services market preferred
- Have a creative and innovative approach when developing strategies
- Must have experience in areas of marketing campaign management, especially managing above and below the line and online media and executing below the line activity. Agency coordination and budget management experience will be considered favourably
- Good writing skills and experience in writing copy for marketing collateral, press releases and/or customer communication
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to report on individual campaign aspects on an ongoing basis
- A desire to work within the events industry with a focus on communication and creative aspects
- A pragmatic ‘hands on’ approach with the ability to work collaboratively with strong adaptability skills
- Sound negotiation and influencing skills
- A relevant business/marketing qualification preferred
Successes are acknowledged in monthly/annual awards, birthdays and special occasions are celebrated and you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a team of dynamic, dedicated achievers, in a professional but social, fun environment!
So if you are a pro-active, passionate and driven marketing professional looking for a new challenge with a personal interest in luxury travel, apply now!