Sales Manger – Are you a seasoned Sales Manager looking for a new challenge?
- Exhibition/Events Industry
- Dynamic, Collaborative, Social Environment
- Luxury Travel Event!
Join award winning, dynamic Exhibition and Events Company, operating highly successfully for more than 30 years, and owning and producing a diverse portfolio of industry specific, B2B exhibitions nationally. Benefit from this Organisations amazing reputation and excellent infrastructure, developed through extensive experience in the exhibition space.
Reporting to the Event Director, the Sales Manager for LUXPERIENCE is responsible for managing the sales team to deliver the revenue goals and objectives. You will bring your passion for mentoring, developing and motivating others to create and execute a successful sales plan.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the luxury/premium travel market
- Own and ensure delivery of sales strategy and planning
- Set individual and team targets for all Event Sales Executives.
- Take ownership of key accounts
- Ensure customer insights and feedback are communicated on a regular basis to Event Director and Marketing Manager
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop a marketing communications plan to support the direct sales initiatives
- Work closely with the Event Director to ensure that the exhibitor Mix and customer segments are in line with the LUXPERIENCE strategic plans, goals and objectives
- Work with the Event Director to develop a specific plan for key accounts and key clients
- Lead and manage the sales team to achieve re-sign targets
- Effectively coach, mentor and develop team members to achieve required results
- Conduct Performance Reviews as per Performance Management Program
- Represent Diversified Events Australia in the market as a quality provider of event services
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years sales management experience
- Experience and/or understanding of the luxury travel and/or goods market preferred
- Demonstrated ability to create, monitor and evaluate a budget and business plan
- Ability to construct sales value propositions by market segment
- Demonstrated capability of managing, and coaching, a sales team to deliver on target
- Ability to travel interstate and overseas when required
- Work irregular hours when required Display high level judgement and decision making ability
- A pragmatic ‘hands on’ approach with the ability to work collaboratively with strong adaptability skills
- Sound negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly pro-active, passionate and competitive
Successes are acknowledged in monthly/annual awards, birthdays and special occasions are celebrated and you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside a team of dynamic, dedicated achievers, in a professional but social, fun environment!
So if you are a passionate, driven individual who thrives under pressure and this looks like it could be your next challenge, apply now!