St Kilda Rd, Melbourne
About the Company
Diversified Communications is an award-winning events company that connects businesses to engage with their customers. We pride ourselves on offering participants unique experiences, and a great return on investment.
About the Role
A great opportunity is available for an energetic, vibrant and proactive individual looking for a role with variety and the chance for growth. Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working with a close knit team, you will have exposure to the full marketing mix, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to deliver annual shows and events and develop close relationships with stakeholders. You will thrive in a fast moving role and be able to be adaptable and flexible in your approach. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your marketing career in a high performing team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the implementation and delivery of campaign elements including creative, media, digital, print and mail houses
- Ensure website and other digital channels are up-to-date at all times
- Brief and execute eDMs, SMS, mobile initiatives to visitor, sponsor and third party databases under direction of MM and/or EM to promote the show and engage consumers
- Build calendar of events/commitments with associations and relevant partners and manage execution
- Coordinate and track the marketing collateral including leaflets, posters, postcards, tickets and mail out as required
- Administrative support to the Marketing Manager as required
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have formal qualifications in Marketing
- Would suit recent graduate - 1-2 years of hands on marketing experience will be highly regarded
- Ability to work autonomously
- High level of emotional maturity and professionalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organisation, prioritisation and attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills
- High levels of customer focus
- Positive attitude
Why work for us?
As you embark on your new career with us we will give you the tools you need to succeed and provide you with training and support to get you up to speed quickly. We will give you every opportunity to reach your full potential and enjoy a successful career in events. We're a dynamic, vibrant and fun working environment. We work hard but don't take ourselves too seriously. Expect your colleagues to be similarly driven individuals who will support you every step of the way.
If this sounds like you and you want to be the newest member of our team then apply today using the link below. Don't forget to include a cover letter which highlights the reasons why we should hire you!